Your cart is empty
Frequently asked questions
Where to monitor the progress of the order?
You can monitor the status of your order in your personal account in the Order Overview section. You can then track travel shipments in the details of a specific order via the Shipment Tracking keyboard, which redirects you to the carrier's subpages. When your shipment leaves the logistics center, you will receive an email with a Personal Tracking Number, so you can easily track the route of the shipment. Simply click on this number and you will be redirected to the subpages of the relevant carrier. The shipment can also be tracked by entering the assigned shipment number in the appropriate field on the carrier's website.
Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement / Return of goods?
The Buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for the supply of goods, which was modified according to the wishes of the buyer or for him, from the purchase contract for the delivery of perishable goods and goods, which has been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery, from the purchase contract for the supply of goods in a sealed package which the consumer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, and from the purchase contract for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer program packaging.
If it is not a case referred to in Article 5.1 of the Terms and Conditions or another case where it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract in accordance with § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code within fourteen (14 ) days from the receipt of the goods, and in the event that the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the sample form provided by the seller, which is attached to the terms and conditions. Withdrawal from the purchase contract may be sent by the buyer to the address of the seller's office or to the seller's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract pursuant to Article 5.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the purchase contract is canceled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the seller by the buyer within fourteen (14) days of delivery of the withdrawal from the purchase contract to the seller. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer bears the costs associated with the return of goods to the seller, even if the goods can not be returned due to its nature by regular mail.
In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract pursuant to Article 5.2 of the Terms and Conditions, the seller will return the funds received from the buyer within fourteen 14 days of withdrawal from the purchase contract by the buyer, in the same way as the seller received from the buyer. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the buyer when returning the goods to the buyer or in any other way, if the buyer agrees and the buyer does not incur additional costs. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller.
The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage caused to the goods against the buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
In cases where the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract in accordance with the provisions of § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the seller is also entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time, until the goods are taken over by the buyer.
In such a case, the seller will return the purchase price to the buyer without undue delay, non-cash to the account designated by the buyer. If a gift is provided to the buyer together with the goods, the gift contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded with the untying condition that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift contract for such a gift ceases to be effective and the buyer is obliged to return given a gift.
Complaints are governed by the valid complaint rules.
If the defect becomes apparent within six months of receipt, the goods are deemed to have been defective at the time of receipt.
The buyer may specifically exercise the rights from liability for defects of the goods, especially in person at the address Pekárenská 738/54, 37004, České Budějovice by telephone at +420 387 000 221 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The buyer shall inform the seller which right he has chosen, upon notification of the defect, or without undue delay after notification of the defect. The buyer cannot change the choice made without the consent of the seller; this does not apply if the buyer has requested the repair of a defect which proves to be irreparable.
Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the seller's liability for defects may be regulated by the seller's complaint procedure.
Our company GlassGo a.s. They will deliver the ordered goods to you via contracted carriers. Delivery time is usually within 2-3 working days only Czech Republic. All orders on our e-shop are completely NON-BINDING, we send the goods only after your approval. Before sending the goods, we will send an E-MAIL with detailed information. Each order is individual, so we always choose the most advantageous transport for YOU. Usually we send smaller shipments to GEIS / DPD, larger and heavier goods are sent by Toptrans. Personal collection in our warehouse is possible after notification of the prepared goods, ATTENTION, it is not possible to pay by credit card here. Payment for goods by cash on delivery, advance invoice or cash at the branch in České Budějovice. It can be paid by agreement or by transfer order on the basis of a contract and invoice. We always price non-standard dimensions and bulky goods additionally, according to the business conditions of transport companies.
Protection of personal data
Its obligation to provide information to the buyer within the meaning of Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ( hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) related to the processing of the buyer's personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the purchase contract, for the purposes of negotiating the purchase contract and for the purposes of fulfilling the seller's public law obligations.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Dear customers, in accordance with General Regulation 2016/679 originating from the European Parliament and the Council of the EU, the so-called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) on personal data protection approved in April 2016 with effect from 25 May 2018, we would like to inform you about how We approach the protection of personal data: Processing of personal data:
1. In order to process and send the order, we process the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail, phone contact The processing of personal data in connection with the execution of the order (contract) does not require the consent of the person, as this is a legitimate interest of the administrator. GlassGO a.s. will keep the above personal data of customers for 5 years from the last order.
2. In connection with the handling of complaints, inquiries and complaints: GlassGO a.s. processes personal data of customers provided in connection with the settlement of various queries and requests. These provided personal data will be processed only to the extent necessary and only until the inquiry or request is processed. The processing of personal data in connection with a product complaint does not require the consent of the person making the complaint. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations of GlassGO a.s.
3. For the purpose of sending business offers, we process the following personal data: e-mail address, information on how you gave us consent to the processing of your personal data and when you revoked it. Consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time. Even with your consent, you have the option of immediately canceling the sending of offers within each e-mail and removing the e-mail address from the database. The sending of offers and the processing of personal data will be until the revocation of the granted consent.
Instruction about your rights In accordance with the regulation on the protection of personal data GDPR valid from 25 May 2018, we would like to point out that you have the right to request from our organization, as the administrator of your personal data:
• access to personal data, the right to correct or delete personal data, to restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the portability of personal data, the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. Furthermore, you have the right to revoke this consent to processing at any time in the form of written information sent to the administrator's address or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
This Statement of Privacy is valid and effective as of 2.1.2020.
How can I contact customer service?
Did you not find the answer to your question here? Then please contact customer service - our friendly and helpful staff is at your disposal. You can contact us via email or customer support. Please prepare your customer number or order number, which you will find in the order documents (eg in the e-mail Confirmation of receipt of the order). If you do not have this information at hand, you will be asked to provide the email address you used to make the purchase.
Price of goods and payment terms
The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods under the purchase agreement, the buyer may pay the seller in the following ways:
• in cash at the seller's premises at Pekárenská 738/54, 37010 České Budějovice;
• in cash on delivery at the place specified by the buyer in the order;
• cashless transfer to the seller's account No. 1387697408/2700, kept with UniCredit Bank (hereinafter referred to as the "seller's account");
• cashless through the payment gateway of the bank
• cashless payment card;
• through a loan provided by a third party.
Along with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
In the case of payment in cash or in the case of payment on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 14 days of concluding the purchase contract.